Rights to update the report

ADM

Hey guys I know its Christmas eve but some of us have to work. Any ways, I have a weird issue which I never faced before. I can't seem to open any UBE in design. Regardless of it being checked out, newly created, existing...etc

Every time I open it in design it gives me an error saying 'The current user does not have the rights to update this report'. The last time I was able to open any UBE in design was on Friday. I don't know what could go wrong over the weekend. The funny thing is I can open everything except a UBE (BSVW, DS, BSFN...etc)

-----
B7334
SQL

In RDA see if no update report has been selected. If so copy the report to a new name and select update report.

Hey guys I know its Christmas eve but some of us have to work. Any ways, I have a weird issue which I never faced before. I can't seem to open any UBE in design. Regardless of it being checked out, newly created, existing...etc

Every time I open it in design it gives me an error saying 'The current user does not have the rights to update this report'. The last time I was able to open any UBE in design was on Friday. I don't know what could go wrong over the weekend. The funny thing is I can open everything except a UBE (BSVW, DS, BSFN...etc)

-----
B7334
SQL
Here it is 2020 and I am just now running into this issue. Did you EVER find out what the issue was? We are on JDE 9.2

Back