• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Rights to update the report

ADM

Hey guys I know its Christmas eve but some of us have to work. Any ways, I have a weird issue which I never faced before. I can't seem to open any UBE in design. Regardless of it being checked out, newly created, existing...etc

Every time I open it in design it gives me an error saying 'The current user does not have the rights to update this report'. The last time I was able to open any UBE in design was on Friday. I don't know what could go wrong over the weekend. The funny thing is I can open everything except a UBE (BSVW, DS, BSFN...etc)

-----
B7334
SQL

mdalton

Well Known Member
In RDA see if no update report has been selected. If so copy the report to a new name and select update report.

Randy_E

Hey guys I know its Christmas eve but some of us have to work. Any ways, I have a weird issue which I never faced before. I can't seem to open any UBE in design. Regardless of it being checked out, newly created, existing...etc

Every time I open it in design it gives me an error saying 'The current user does not have the rights to update this report'. The last time I was able to open any UBE in design was on Friday. I don't know what could go wrong over the weekend. The funny thing is I can open everything except a UBE (BSVW, DS, BSFN...etc)

-----
B7334
SQL
Here it is 2020 and I am just now running into this issue. Did you EVER find out what the issue was? We are on JDE 9.2