• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Return Code is 13 in XMLPublisher kernel logs

wadie

Hi list,
I am not getting RD output for my template. Status is FR but in XMLPublisher kernel logs on enterprise server, I can see "Unable to generate xmlp report. Return Code 13".
On Oracle Support I found the settings for JDE JVM but those are already in my jde.ini and I still get the error. Anyone got any clues?

I am working on a new installation , E1 9.0 and TR 8.98.2.0
All windows red stack environment

wadie

Found the solution. There were some orders with funky data inside (as values not as fields names - I thought this was allowed?)
If I print 'normal' orders, everything works... So watch out for special characters