E9.2 retrieve data throught a grid column value

pcorazza

pcorazza

Hi, i need to add 2 column in a grid and these data must come based on a search by another column in the grid.
1659616255563.png

The Grid Column "NumeroRR" are on my business View and the column "TemperaturaCongelado" and "TemperaturaResfriado" I took from the data dictionary.
The values must be fetched from F554302.

i need to search on F554302 for "TemperaturaCongelado" value using the "NumerroRR" value.

TemperaturaCongelado is not in your BSVW so you can't can't do it using simple methods

The only way you can do that is to change the BSVW that form uses to add the table that contains TemperaturaCongelado.
OR do event rule filtering.
Add TemperaturaCongelado as a form control and when you click Find use Grid Row is Fetched to ask if GC/BC TemperaturaCongelado matches FC TemperaturaCongelado. If so show the grid line, else suppress grid line

If you do it using ER code you would need other filters to limit the data coming back

Try using the write grid line - before event rule, and do F554302.fetchsingle where NumeroRR=GB NumeroRR (I believe GB is the right var, you might have to debug). The only drawback of using this method is that you won't see QBE spots for those columns. If you must be able to QBE on those values then you have to do what JohnDanter2 suggested which is to change the BSVW to a custom one that includes both files, or write an entirely new program against a new BSVW that has everything. Hope that helps!

Back