• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Report on deleted user accounts

Hi,

Has anyone had to report on deleted user accounts for a particular timeframe in JDE? I'm thinking that once the user is deleted that you cannot have it show in a report in JDE.

Thanks

Christian Audet

Staff member
Hi,

Has anyone had to report on deleted user accounts for a particular timeframe in JDE? I'm thinking that once the user is deleted that you cannot have it show in a report in JDE.

Thanks
What is the ultimate goal ? we have implemented a couple of DB triggers (PL SQL) to find out who does what on some files, including users and because we capture the before image / after image then we can report on it, similar to CFR21. What is your specific need if you find one deleted, just list them ?

JEMILLER

VIP Member
If you turn on Security History the delete action will end up in the F9312 as event type 06.

See this thread for a bit more detail:

BPConnor

Hi,

Thanks
F9312 security history captures that information by default. Turning on security history in the servers INI file only adds user login/logout information.