Report Help - Is this possible?

joshlitt

I need a report that shows how long an order sat in someone's Order Approval Queue. So all my info is in the F4209 but here's the kicker. The HORPER (Person Responsible) will be 8 employees that I will need to pull. So I can pull their Address Book numbers and use that as my Data Selection. What that doesn't show me is how long the order sat there unless I could pull the previous line as well.

I was able to create a report to pull the Open Orders for each employee but that's only the date it hit their inbox and wouldn't include say the history of the month. Now I could do this by selecting the Status of not only 2N, but also 2A from the HOASTS but again it doesn't give two dates.

So is it possible to pull for each of the 8 employees needed and pull the previous as well without knowing which of the other 350+ users it would be?

If I can only do an open order, is it possible to link to the F0101 and tie the RPER to the AN8 so that I can pull the Alpha Name? If I just join the two and try and pull the Alpha Name it only gives me the Originator from the HOAN8, not the Person Responsible.

Thanks in advance.

One possible soluion would be to modify the trigger on F4209 to write details to a custom table and then you could run your reports over this new table.

Hope the above helps.

You can select as you said by AN8 and do a fetch single or select to get the previous record to compare dates.

Back