Rename EnterpriseOne forum to EnterpriseOne Technical ?

altquark

altquark

Legendary Poster
I think this has been posited before. Currently we're seeing a lot of functional threads in the EnterpriseOne forum - which is supposed to be for EnterpriseOne Technical and CNC matters. I am theorizing its because new posters are posting it in there since it is the first in the list of forums, and the name of the forum is "EnterpriseOne" - so doesn't specifically state it is for Technical/CNC questions.

Perhaps if it were named "EnterpriseOne Technical" - then new posters would then read the title of the second forum in the list and realize where to correctly post their functional questions ?

I am endorsing Jon's proposal to rename the "EnterpriseOne" forum to "EnterpriseOne Technical".

Looks like its done ! Well, lets see if it helps reduce the cross-posting of functional posts in the wrong forum !

That's fine - I guess I need to stop posting Functional Questions against their forum, now... maybe...

Great post and information,lets see if it helps reduce the cross-posting of functional posts in the wrong forum. Need to stop the post the functional question .

Back