• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Reimbursements that won't affect Income?

DBohner-(db)

Legendary Poster
Here's another HCM Question:
"Is there is a PDBA available that is used to reimburse employee for expense book type transactions through JDE payroll. The pay would have to be a cash benefit that does NOT increase gross, taxable, or net income. I cannot see where this is possible through our current payroll module. I have read some information that always leads me to “JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expense Management” that is their module of handling employee reimbursements. This management piece then feeds a payroll or a/p process.
I am wondering if there is a current PDBA that can be used for this. I am not seeing one or a way to do this and I want to confirm that notion." 

As always - any insight / suggestions are greatly appreciated!

(db)

rsvconsulting

VIP Member
There is a PDBA code = BER - business expense reimbursement so I suspect your requirement may be met in the application.

jemez842

Doc 1163653.1 addresses one solution to it, using a non-taxable cash benefit since you're not using the expense reimbursement module.

DBohner-(db)

Legendary Poster
Al,

Is that a P, D, B or A? PDBA(s) are numeric - thus, I'm not completely sure what you meant by "PDBA=BER"... .

Show me the way, if you can... Is there a standard JDE PDBA or is this something we have to build ourselves?

(db)

rsvconsulting

VIP Member
The BER code is an ADP reporting cat code.

The expense reimbursement would have to be a user defined pay type that is not included in gross, taxable, etc. And the payment would not be included in the employee annual W-2. If I can find more information I will send it along.