Reg: PO Approval Processing

Mpeter

Well Known Member
Dear Listers,

I have a problem during the set up of the approval routes in JDE (One World XE).

The problem is -

Recently we started using the Approval processing and my Management wants me to set up the process. I could set up it successfully but during the process of the Approval after selecting a PO from the Orders waiting for approval based on the Amount it has to direct to a specific Approver but instead it always directs to a single approver. Irrespective of the amoung the Order is directed to a Single approver. This is one probelm.

The second one - is say after selecting the order it drives to a different screen where the concern person can approve or reject the order. As soon as the Screen pops up there is a Hard Error :Status Invalid for this Order type.

But I have set up the Order activity rules and then the Approval tab in P4310 also accordingly.

Do i need to set up any thing other than the above...

Please let me know your valueable comments.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Peter
A7.3, One World (XE)
As/400.

This is a World forum Mark,
You might get a better response from the One World forums.
Tony

Problem 1 - I am not clear on what you are asking. But, if you have multiple people in the approval route at the same dollar level, the order will go into the queue of the person in the approval route at that level with the lowest address book number. I do not know if this will help, but I was not clear on what you were asking.

Problem 2 - In the processing options on the P43081 - Orders Awaiting Approval, you have to enter what the status codes should be for several options. If the status code entered on the P43081 does not equal the status code of the order you are attempting to approve, you will get the Invalid status code error message.

Back