• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Refresh???

BBritain

Masters, (us)

When I am in the general forum area (which I describe as the screen with the Subjects sorted by Last Post) I currently check for the latest information by exiting to the main forum directory and returning to the specific forum. Is there a way to refresh this screen without leaving it? kinda like a refresh button?

Ben again

BBritain

Adrian,

I guess I have known about that but have never seen the main screen change after a refresh, so I have assumed that it refreshed the "painting of the screen" but not necessarily updated the screen to reflect new replies......

Thanks,

IE challenged - Ben again