Recruiting via JDEList Private message and via OFF post under a thread under an OFF Forum

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Recruiting via JDEList Private message and via OFF post under a thread under an OFF Forum

Hi JDEList,

Originally I would like to address this post to Eric & Hard-Working JDEList Moderators, but you can also reply with your own opinion, notes too - of course.

Scenario:
#1:
XY member on JDEList send to many of us recruiting Private Message (OK, it can be all right, or can not be?)
#2:
the same member reply a post with recruiting content in an OFF an SUB thread on a professional Forum
#3.
In previous post, he is looking for a World expert, but posted (as an OFF sub-post) onto the XE TECHNICAL forum.

Excuse me, but it is a bit too much for me - what's your opinion?

By the way, JDEList has the following board:

* Job Opportunities
JDEdwards® jobs, employment or contract requests.

Regards,

Zoltán
P.S.: Excuse me my English (again)

Re: Recruiting via JDEList Private message and via OFF post under a thread under an OFF Forum

You may have noted that I deleted the offending post and the off-topic replies to that post and locked the thread. The moderators and I are working harder to keep posts on-topic and flame free. Please continue to click the notify moderators icon when you find posts such as these. These notifications are not being ignored. If you receive a private message solicitation, please contact me or one of the moderators by private mail or support at jdelist.com and it will be addressed.

Re: Recruiting via JDEList Private message and via OFF post under a thread under an OFF Forum

Thanks & I will do so - as I did in the past

...and I really hope, other members (than me) also explored the "Notify the Moderator" button/icon on this great site - JDEList.
Thanks again to you, Eric & to all of voluntary Moderators & Contributors, who are making living this great JDEList Forums.
Zoltán
...my English again???

Back