• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

RE: Knowledge Garden

donbryant

Active Member
RE: Knowledge Garden

just tried it after getting your email and it is working now. Thanks,

Don Bryant, MIS Director, mailto:donbryant@amalie.com
Amalie Oil Company
1601 McCloskey Blvd.
Tampa Fl, 33605



Don Bryant, MIS Director
Phone 813-248-1988 ext 124
Fax 813-248-1488
 

gapaff

Member
Re: Knowledge Garden

Don,

Glad to hear you had success getting into the knowledge garden. I have
now received a couple of confirmation emails from JDE. I think you're right
about JDE having some problems.

Thanks for the info.

Greg Paff
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
VPI,LLC


----- Original Message -----
From: "donbryant" <donbryant@amalie.com>
To: <jdeworldml@jdelist.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 11:44 AM
Subject: RE: Knowledge Garden ~~4232:4236


> just tried it after getting your email and it is working now. Thanks,
>
> Don Bryant, MIS Director, mailto:donbryant@amalie.com
> Amalie Oil Company
> 1601 McCloskey Blvd.
> Tampa Fl, 33605
>
>
>
> Don Bryant, MIS Director
> Phone 813-248-1988 ext 124
> Fax 813-248-1488
>
> --------------------------
> To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
>
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=0&Board=W&Number=4
236
> *************************************************************
> This is the JDEList World Mailing List.
> Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
> UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
> *************************************************************
>
 

jquint

Member
Re: Knowledge Garden

Could you please stop sending your email to my address. Thank you.


----- Original Message -----
From: "donbryant" <donbryant@amalie.com>
To: <jdeworldml@jdelist.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 9:44 AM
Subject: RE: Knowledge Garden ~~4232:4236


> just tried it after getting your email and it is working now. Thanks,
>
> Don Bryant, MIS Director, mailto:donbryant@amalie.com
> Amalie Oil Company
> 1601 McCloskey Blvd.
> Tampa Fl, 33605
>
>
>
> Don Bryant, MIS Director
> Phone 813-248-1988 ext 124
> Fax 813-248-1488
>
> --------------------------
> To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
>
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=0&Board=W&Number=4
236
> *************************************************************
> This is the JDEList World Mailing List.
> Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
> UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
> *************************************************************
>
 

jquint

Member
Re: Knowledge Garden

You are right your JDE is having problem because I'm receiving all your
email your sending to your partner could you stop that.

Thanks


----- Original Message -----
From: "gapaff" <gapaff@vpicorp.com>
To: <jdeworldml@jdelist.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Knowledge Garden ~~4232:4250


> Don,
>
> Glad to hear you had success getting into the knowledge garden. I have
> now received a couple of confirmation emails from JDE. I think you're
right
> about JDE having some problems.
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Greg Paff
> Sr. Programmer/Analyst
> VPI,LLC
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "donbryant" <donbryant@amalie.com>
> To: <jdeworldml@jdelist.com>
> Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 11:44 AM
> Subject: RE: Knowledge Garden ~~4232:4236
>
>
> > just tried it after getting your email and it is working now. Thanks,
> >
> > Don Bryant, MIS Director, mailto:donbryant@amalie.com
> > Amalie Oil Company
> > 1601 McCloskey Blvd.
> > Tampa Fl, 33605
> >
> >
> >
> > Don Bryant, MIS Director
> > Phone 813-248-1988 ext 124
> > Fax 813-248-1488
> >
> > --------------------------
> > To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
> >
>
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=0&Board=W&Number=4
> 236
> > *************************************************************
> > This is the JDEList World Mailing List.
> > Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
> > UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
> > *************************************************************
> >
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------
> To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
>
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=0&Board=W&Number=4
250
> *************************************************************
> This is the JDEList World Mailing List.
> Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
> UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
> *************************************************************
>
 
Top