Re:"Get UDC Description" BSFN Not Working Properly in PY Environment...

serge_viardot61

Re:\"Get UDC Description\" BSFN Not Working Properly in PY Environment...

seems than your UDC is stocked into a cache and then updated when you log off=2E Ask your adminsitrator to verify if the system configuration is the same in DV and PY=2E
Fromjdeowdev-bounces@jdelist=2Ecom

Tojdelistsubscribers@jdelist=2Ecom

Cc

DateFri, 11 Nov 2005 14:51:23 -0600

Subject"Get UDC Description" BSFN Not Working Properly in PY Environment=2E =2E=2E

=0D

Hi List,

Any idea on why "Get UDC Description - N0800031=94 BSFN works perfectly in DV environment but not PY? I created a UDC code with description ON or OFF to control use of an application=2E That is, if an application is currently in use, the UDC's description is updated to "ON", and to "OFF" after the user exits out=2E Each time the application is entered, it checks the value returned by Get UDC Description and denies access if it =92s =93ON=94=2E This works fine in DV but when tested in PY, the function always returns =93ON=94 the 2nd time I run it and I need to sign off and back on in order for it to work again=2E I=92ve checked F0005 and the flag did turn off=85 Please help!!!=0D

Thank you,

FACH
OneWorld Xe SP21_J1, AS/400 V5R3

The entire JDELIST thread is available for viewing=2E
Looking for a job? Check out the Job Opportunites forum
This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Developers Mailing List=2E
The instructions on how to unsubscribe from any JDELIST mailing list are available here=2E
JDELIST is not affiliated with JDEdwards=AE=2E

Serge Viardot
Ing=E9nieur de D=E9veloppement
Division Industrie
sviardot@cgey=2Efr

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group=2E It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed=2E If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof=2E If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message=2E

Back