Re-commit orders to 'On SO Other 1' Repost not working

Re-commit orders to \'On SO Other 1\' Repost not working

Hello, I have an issues trying to re-post sales orders using the SO repost R42995. These are credit orders raised off the back of original SO's, so the qty is 'Negative' and they are 'Hard Committed'. They currently sit in the Std' 'Quantity Committed' bucket. I've set the processing options of P4210 to post to the 'Quantity 1' bucket, specified this version of P4210 in the Batch R42995, but I can't get it to re-post to this other bucket.

Any Ideas ??

Cheers, Andrew.

Re: Re-commit orders to \'On SO Other 1\' Repost not working

Hi Andrew,
when running Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995) for locations that have committed buckets filled, but no open orders in the Sales Order Detail (F4211), commitments will not be cleared. This is a known issue described in the attached JDE Document (ODS-01-0090).
Here are their solutions:
"Solution 1) A “dummy” order must be entered for that specific item so the program will correctly repost the quantities and amounts. The “dummy” order can then be cancelled after running the Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995) program.
Solution 2) Clear the commitment buckets in the Item Location (F41021) prior to running the Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995). This process is more efficient if numerous items need to have the quantities and amounts reposted but do not have an open order in the Sales Order Detail (F4211). This process eliminates the need to create and delete what could be many individual "dummy" orders."

Back