R47002C Set-up for Server Keeps Failing: "Open of File Unsuccessful" in WorkCenter

DenisSaloman

R47002C Set-up for Server Keeps Failing: "Open of File Unsuccessful" in WorkCenter

I have E812 on an iSeries. Successfully set-up and processed a "JDEVOUCH" inbound file on the FAT client that populated F0411Z1 and F0911Z1.
However, I really need to have this run on the web server - getting the data from the IBM IFS.

I have tried all sorts of combinations of paths, checked the Oracle documentation, contacted IBM - all to no avail in terms of something that works.

Normally, in a custom program that I would write from scratch to import CSV or text data, I would place the data in the IFS > Root > PD812 (or PY812) > import
How would I represent this to be stored in F47002 via P47002? I am forced to use R47002C as we are bringing a new company on board and trying to keep the expenses down.

I came across in Oracle documentation some mention of a Z: drive, but have no clue how to set it up.

Can anyone help?

I would use \PD812\import It is the path from the point of view of where the UBE is run.

Tom

Back