R43412 Received not Vouchered Report

ssolberg

VIP Member
I'm in a quandry here and wanting to know what others do with this report. Here is the scenario:

Our users recently wanted to start using this report to reconcile the Received not Vouchered account in the GL. So as we are looking at the report and comparing it to the "2017" account, noticed that the numbers didn't always match. What we found was that the report does NOT include taxes in the "open amount" and the GL (for any given PO) has the Total amount (including taxes) and we don't know how to reconcile this. It appears that the F43121 table HAS a field that appears to store the tax amount (PRECST).

How do any of you reconcile your accounts (if you have the same situation)? Is there a better inquiry or process they should be trying? I'm going to ask Oracle about it as well but there was nothing in the Knowledge area about it and I searched the JDEList archives as well.

So here is an update from Oracle:

"You are correct, R43412 report does not include tax. There is a enhancement SAR 7156534 requesting this functionality but the SAR is marked as "Returned - Not Planned".

In E1, we do not have a report to reconcile the F43121 and F0911 records. Please check out attached solution:
F0911/F43121 Reconciliation Report (Doc ID 641563.1)

This is a design specs for a custom UBE that the customer can create to reconcile the RNV account with the F0911."

So I look at the custom UBE doc they sent me (why don't they write it themselves?) and I don't think it resolves this issue still. This new report just COMPARES GL and F43121 on one report but I don't see where the Tax amount is included in the Open Amount stuff still. I'm confused. Even more confused by their own documentation. And I quote:

Printing Open Voucher Information by Receipt Select Purchasing Reports (G43A111), Voucher Reconciliation.

You can review open voucher information for individual receipt records. For example, if you received 100 widgets on June 30, you can identify:

The remaining quantity for which you must create a voucher.

The remaining amount for which you must create a voucher.

The tax on the remaining amount.

You can use the Received Not Vouchered Reconciliation report to reconcile receipts to the F0902 table.

I see nothing on the report for remaining Tax amount and I certainly can't reconcile the receipts when the dollar amounts don't match.
mad.gif

what we are doing is print the RNV report (R43450) and gete the total from the bottom of the report. Then run P09200 app and get the commulative total from the form and then compare these two balance. Make sure all the batches are posted.

Let me know if this helps.

Nikhil

Sannan,

I know, OLD THREAD.

I have a request to provide an AS-OF against the RNV (R43121)... Interesting request, not.

Assumption - tie each F43121 record's AREC to the matching F0911 records. When they do not match, I look at the F43121.ECST and see if the difference is the 'tax'.

What I don't know is, when does the ECST Field get populated?

Thoughts?

(db)

Mmmmmm.... I don't really know but you only create a F43121 record when they Recieve it (match type 1), then Voucher Match it (match type 2) so it has to be one of those?

what we are doing is print the RNV report (R43450) and get the total from the bottom of the report. Then run P09200 app and get the commutative total from the form and then compare these two balance. Make sure all the batches are posted.

Let me know if this helps.

Nikhil
Hi Nikhil Sir,

Thanks for sharing

Back