• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

R09801 shows "No F0911 records exist in this Batch.

Rauf

VIP Member
The PDF of job R09801 shows "No F0911 records exist in this Batch" after posting a payment. Where should I check this issue.

As far as I know, F0911 records for a paymet is generated while posting.

This issue is for some payments done on two months ago. And for current batches, no issues.

How should I fix those batches ?

Rauf

VIP Member
I have got some hints from Oracle documents. But I have restricted access to My Oracle Support.

Attached please find the error from View Job Status

The documents says as below. Any body have some thing to tell :confused: ?

E1: 04: Payment Batch Error: No F0911 Records Exist in This Batch
(Doc ID 2250475.1)

Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Symptoms
A payment batch may fail due to an AP PrePayment BSFN function (B000062) comparing the corresponding paid voucher (F0411) table data and payment voucher (F0414) table data by the follow fields: DOC, DCT, KCO, SFX and SFXE. If there is a failure to match any one of the fields the following error (error number 0002) will occur on the R09801E error report: 'No F0911 Records exist in this Batch'. In addition, the work center message displays a message 'Payment 0 0 in Error'
Change the error messaging to provide a better error description to help the user to determine and quickly correct the matching process so that the payment batch can post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rauf

VIP Member
Found the issue !!!!!

It was due to security setup over the company and another user tried to post the batches before.

So the following happened:

Issue:-
  • USER-A have no access to Co 01 on F0911 level.
  • USER-A selects a batch of Co 01 and post it.
  • During posting process, R09801 tries to insert records to F0911. But it fails due to restricted access.
  • The header of the payment (F0413) and batch header(F0011) sets to posted status, but the status is Payment Details (F0414) will remain as blank.
  • The output report will show 'No F0911 Records exist in this Batch'

Resolution:-
  • I have tried re-posting but it did not work, because the status in payment header is posted
  • So I set the status to blank, and re-posted. But still got the same issue.
  • Now, I set the posted status in both payment header and details as P.
  • Then, the batch is posted correctly.