R03B610 AR/AP Netting and Tax Codes

peterbruce

peterbruce

Legendary Poster
JDEList,

Having no response from the Applications Forum, I'm reposting here in the hope of some response.

Where is the Tax Rate/Area, that the R03B610 uses, sourced?

The following takes place in our test system which is completely separate from our production system. I have a situation where a customer has a credit that needs to be refunded. I have run the R03B610 to close off the AR credit and create the AP voucher. However the R03B610 fails and rolls back the transaction. It appears to also roll back the work centre errors as well. I ran the R03B610 with logging on and tracked down the error to a missing Tax Rate/Area code for the AP Voucher. The Tax Explanation Code is there ('V') but the Tax Rate/Area code is blank. Both codes are in the AP supplier details and AR customer details. Apparently the tax codes for the AP voucher are sourced elsewhere.

In our production system everything works OK. The Tax Rate/Area code is there and not blank and it is different to the AP supplier details and AR customer details, which have the same tax codes as each other.

I have looked through the log. I have looked at the processing options. I can't see where the Tax Rate/Area that the R03B610 uses is sourced.

It appears to all take place in the Netting business functions.

My system Details are:

Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne,
E8.11sp1 8.97.2.1, ES Sun, Oracle DB 10.2, Websphere 6 Win2K3.
Forms: Create!form Server 3/Server 6

Please see below for final mode outcomes:

To start the process to reimburse credit memos to your customers, go to menu G03B21 and select Generate Reimbursements (R03B610). There are 2 versions to choose from, Proof or Final mode.

Proof mode can be used to run a list of eligible documents. Note: Running with data selection wide open will only pull in customers with a grand total that is a credit. To pull in a specific credit invoice, you will need to data selection on that customer and the document number.

Final mode will:

Create a receipt in the F03B13 and F03B14 as a batch type of RB
Be sure to post this batch
It will change the pay status on the invoices to P (Paid)
Creates a voucher in the AP Ledger table (F0411) with a doc type of NO
***** The system will not create vouchers with tax information from the credit memo.*****
Creates a batch of vouchers as batch type V.
Be sure to post this batch as it will credit AP trade and debit the suspense account specified by the AAI item NC.
A zero balance in the suspense account indicates that both batches posted successfully.

Back