Question marks in the if\while statements and function calls after form business view changing

wildboar

Question marks in the if\\while statements and function calls after form business view changing

I noted that after changing of form business view, question marks appear in "if" and "while" statements, and in business function calls instead of BC variables. I wonder if anybody knows how to change form business view "correctly" without question marks appearance or how to replace question marks on BC variables without chore double-clicking each BF call and “If\While” statement? Please, have a mercy and share your valuable knowledge!

Re: Question marks in the if\\while statements and function calls after form business view changing

wildboar,

Unfortunately, I think I have some bad news for you.

If you change the Business View then all references to BC items will be replaced by question marks. Unfortunately there is no way of which I am aware to change the Business View without this happening. In my experience this is not done.

However, consider this:

Once the Business View is removed, it would invalidate all references to it. How would the system know which old BC items to replace with which new BC items.

I hope this has helped.

Re: Question marks in the if\\while statements and function calls after form business view changing

Hi Wildboar,

First of all welcome abord!

What did you change?

A.) The Business View itself? (e.g. the same BSVW is attached to the Form before and after)
B.) You attached an other Business View to the form?

Regards,

Zoltán

Back