Purchase Order not appearing in P4310 application, but showing at table F4311

kiran Kumar G V

Dear Sir/Madam,
While doing OQ-OP in JDE, due to internet problem, net was disconnected and later that OQ was cancelled. But, While checking in Purchase Order Detail File Table (F4311), Order was generated against that OQ, but the same orders was not showing in application P4310.
Request to guide me to resolve the issue to get the PO numbers in application P4310.

Hi Kiran,

Welcome to JDE List.

There are some field which are not populated correctly.
1. Check F4301 (PO Header) to check if there is order exist for the same order.
2. Compare F4311 line with another order which is generated correctly. Especially, the status fields(LTTR and NXTR).

Hi Sir,

My JDE requisition order not showing in detail line status is last status-120 and next status-120

What should I do please suggest ?

If you fix these two status, it will be okay.

To know the correct status, you can create a new transaction and just do all procedures until just before the step your transaction was failed ( I hope OQ to OP).

If you fix these two status, it will be okay.

To know the correct status, you can create a new transaction and just do all procedures until just before the step your transaction was failed ( I hope OQ to OP).
Thank you so much sir

One other question, If I am going to receive the Purchase order P4312 system showing dummy supplier in header line.

what is this ? and please let me know what is the solution of this issue ?

Back