Purchase Order Approval

JayCeePee

Hai Guys
I am a new member and would like to have your help in solving the below mentioned issue.
I have setup the approval route for the 3 users. These three users has JDE user ID and address book number.
In the address book the email details are also provided in the Email/Internet for the 3 users
Approval route has been created with approvers ( 3 users) and approval authority.
Approval processing is included in the activity rules.
Branch plant has been assigned with approval route.
Approval tab in the Purchase order program (P4310) has also been setup with the following info.
Route Code – Branch plant
Awaiting Approval Status - 230
Approved Status – 280
Reapprove Changed Lines - Blank
Approval Hold Code – A1

I have Created the Purchase order , the status code for the created PO is 220-230 ( PO Entry – PO approval)
When I checked the table (F4311) the approval rule created is stored in the field Approval route code.
But when I open the Orders waiting approval program, no records are displayed.
I am not sure how to proceed further, Can anyone advice me to proceed further.

Thanks in advance
JDE E1 8.12

Does the P43081 have the right processing options set to find the PO's at t hat status?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Purchase Order Approval
Date: Sat=2C 22 Sep 2012 12:50:01 -0500

Hai Guys
I am a new member and would like to have your help in solving the below men tioned issue.
I have setup the approval route for the 3 users. These three users has JDE user ID and address book number.
In the address book the email details are also provided in the Email/Intern et for the 3 users
Approval route has been created with approvers ( 3 users) and approval auth ority.
Approval processing is included in the activity rules.
Branch plant has been assigned with approval route.
Approval tab in the Purchase order program (P4310) has also been setup with the following info.
Route Code =96 Branch plant
Awaiting Approval Status - 230
Approved Status =96 280
Reapprove Changed Lines - Blank
Approval Hold Code =96 A1

I have Created the Purchase order =2C the status code for the created PO is 220-230 ( PO Entry =96 PO approval)
When I checked the table (F4311) the approval rule created is stored in the field Approval route code.
But when I open the Orders waiting approval program=2C no records are displ ayed.
I am not sure how to proceed further=2C Can anyone advice me to proceed fur ther.

Thanks in advance
JDE E1 8.12

Re: RE: Purchase Order Approval

Hai Carrie,
PO while created is 220 - 230 and in P43081 Awaiting Approval Status is 230 , Order type is OP as I am testing one type of PO.
Thanks

you can check P4310 PO. default tab , 4.override nextstatus must be 'blank'.

I have verified the PO details of Default 4. Override next status is blank.

Hi Carrie,
If approval message is created, it is stored in the Held Oredrs table F4209 (HCOD = '**')
Things to check :
- activity rules (the approved status (eg. 120 for OR doc types; or 280 for OP doc types) and the awaiting approval status (eg. 110 for OR doc types; or 230 for OP doc types) must be added as other allowed status codes at all statuses where lines may return back to the approval process.)
- User accounts should have an adress number (employee adress book record).
Useful docs on MyOracleSupport : Doc ID 625519.1 (E1: 43: Approval Processing in EnterpriseOne) / Doc ID 625444.1 (Approval Processing FAQ).
Hope this helps...

Do you see any records for the PO# in F4309 table? If yes, what does the ASTS column say?

Prathibha

Couldn't find the table F4309 in the databrowser. Please let me know the description of this table.

Jay,

At the did you finally get to set up the approval review correctly to the users?

Back