• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Published Bssv not response on servidor

Published Bssv not response on server

Hi i am developing a published bssv in JDE 9.0 with jdeveloper 11g and weblogic svr and i am having the following problem:
I deploy the bssv locally and it works correctly but when it passes to the server and runs with the same data set I am not getting the output parameters.

My Body response is the following
<env:Body>
<orac:OrdenesDeCompraResponseElement xmlns:eek:rac="http://oracle.e1.bssv.JP574300/">
<java:E1MessageList xmlns:java="java:eek:racle.e1.bssvfoundation.base"/>
</orac:OrdenesDeCompraResponseElement>
</env:Body>

I am testing in SOAPUI
I validate the timeout but it is within the limits.
I did not find execution, compilation or deploy errors in the logs

I used Array List in internal VO:
private ArrayList <OrdenDeCompra> ordenesDeCompra= new ArrayList<OrdenDeCompra>();

and then I converted this in array to my output VO.
private OrdenDeCompra [] ordenesDeCompra= null;

public void setOrdenesDeCompra(ArrayList<OrdenDeCompra> ordenesDeCompra) {
this.ordenesDeCompra = ordenesDeCompra.toArray(new OrdenDeCompra[ordenesDeCompra.size()]);
}

public void setOrdenesDeCompra(OrdenDeCompra ordenesDeCompra [])
{this.ordenesDeCompra = ordenesDeCompra;}

Do I have to do any special steps to make it work on the server?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited: