Producing a DTAUS (EFT) file from German Localization in One World XE

guvoko

guvoko

Hello! We would like to use German Localization in One World XE B73.3.3 in order to produce an EFT file for domestic bank payments. We do have German Localization installed.

My understanding so far is that program R04572G2 ("Create A/P Bank Diskette - Germany") will in the end produce a file which can be written to a diskette or a network drive or another medium, without any involvement of the Text File Processor and without any customizations / development work required... would be great if someone could confirm this ;-) .

The format required in Germany is DTAUS (0 or 1). Does anybody have experience with this, maybe even have a roadmap to get this set up correctly? Unfortunately the documentation I have is not always quite clear. I have the "EnterpriseOne XE Global Solutions Germany PeopleBook" of September 2000 and "EnterpriseOne B73.3.1 Global Solutions - Germany PeopleBook" of June 1999.

One thing which is confusing me here is that the documentation is mentioning a "CTX bank tape", while the "DTAUS" format is mentioned nowhere. I do not quite understand if "CTX" is just another term for the DTAUS files we are looking for, or if it is something different which can be ignored during set up.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Best regards, Gudrun von Kowalski

CTX is a US format. For Germany you should have a payment instrument for German EFTs. On the Automatic Payment Setup menu, there is an option for Payment Instruments. Within that application select the German EFT. Then you will see a list of the Print Programs. The Payments print program is the one that prints checks or creates a file of electronic payments. It should already be set to an interactive application that will then call the batch application which creates the EFT file. Normally the output goes in file F04572OW regardless of the format. (See the related post Electronic funds transfer: Setup OK, but where is the exported data (CTX)?? ).

Brad

Back