Problems with Running reports since last Production package in E8.12

RSalgueiro

Hi all,

I would like to share the problem that I have been facing to see if someone has a tip. (I am not a CNC, but I know a little bit about development and I know how to check user's profile on F00950/F95921).

Since the latest PD package, a lot of users (not all users) started to have issues while they try to run a report thru the menu. The problem is the following:
The check options, on the application P98305W are disabled (the Data Sequencing and the Data Selection ).

The users still with the same roles security and it wasn't change. I had checked, on the logs, a select on the table F98762 with the business function name. But, I do not know what is fetched from there (besides, there is a column with data storaged as blob...)

The unique thing that we can be sure is that this happened after the latest package was built and, according to the security tables, we didn't have any change for the roles associated to the users). On the log, I can see that the impacted function was "CheckPOSecurityinF00950" - B983052, which started to have on the function return a value 1 instead a value 0.

Any help or tip will be really useful.

Thanks a lot,

I have a feeling that JDE may have changed the default for this if no record is found for PO security?

In your last Production package, did that include versions of the UBE? If so, did any of those versions get promoted from your DV or PY environment? And if so, did those versions get changed to be run in blind execution mode (instead of prompt for values)?

Also, what version of E1 apps and tools release are you running?

Hi Luke,
Which version of the TOOLS are you running?
We have an issue here with 8.98.4.1 . The DDDICT gets corrupted. It also seem to be related to the data Selection screen.

Greetings
Eric
E8.12 Tools 8.98.4.1 AIX - Oracle - WAS6.1

Have you tried clearing your Web Server Cache for everything. This sometimes happens if the version and the UBE gets disassociated.

Try clearing the cache and then have one of the users with the issue try it.

Also you may want to delete the UBE Runtime Overrides and the DDD spec files on your enterprise server.

What platform are you running E1 on?

Hi All,

thanks for all the updates.

After a period, we found out the reason. It was related to a negative value for a security role on F00950. I have no idea how they did this, but we had a line with -1 on this table. This was messing up the security.

Wish this line removed, the system worked again.

Thanks a lot

Back