Problem with the custom DLL

anupama

Thanks everyone for your useful replies,
Last time I had Posted a query that"Not possible to build the business function with Custom DLL,"CCUSTOM"

Now I am able to build the business function successfully,
The present problem is,

I m using this business function in the sales order entry application,
While creating the order , after typing everything in the order, if I click on "Place order" button, It is giving a runtime error which displays that,
"Business Function Load failed-CDIST.DLL-AddOrdersToSubSystemQueueCustom(This is the Business Function name)
One thing which looks strange is now the business function is no where attached to the DLL "CDIST" and I m not understanding why is this error and what is the meaning of this.

If any of u can help me out in solving this problem, It would be highly appreciated,
Looking forward to your good response,
As additional information, I m attaching the screenprint of the error

Attachments

• 93003-Subsystem Error.GIF
    93003-Subsystem Error.GIF
    62.3 KB · Views: 197
Hi Anupama,

Glad to read, that your previous issue had been solved, but let me some comments first:

0.) I still do not see your release and system configuration information in your post, where you openned a new issue.

1.) You haven't updated your pprevious thread, that the problem had been solved and haven't shared the solution with JDEList community.
(You know, it would be a valuable information for Listers, who are looking for a solution of a similar problem, searching JDEList archives)

Now, my next 2 cents for you:

You wrote:
[ QUOTE ]
I have created a Custom Business function B5542760, and built it successfully with the parent DLL "CDIST".
Now I want to change the Parent DLL from "CDIST"to Custom DLL
I created a Custom DLL "CCUSTOM" and tried to build the business function using this DLL

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this cause, that the APPL is looking for your BSFN in CDIST.DLL.

Re-build CDIST.DLL with busbuild.exe, as I described it in your previous thread. This time you do not copy the mentioned 3 files - skip step #1 and #2.

Please, let us know, that does it solve your issue.
Thanks.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Anupama,

Basically I believe your problem is that you modified the application to call the custom business function before you moved the custom business function from the CDIST.DLL to the CCUSTOM.DLL. The application is now confused, as the business function is no longer in the CDIST.DLL but in the CCUSTOM.DLL. I would suggest you delete the call to the business function in the application and then re-enter it again. This should clear any confusion within OW. If you get a similar message, but this time it refers to the CCUSTOM.DLL recompling the business function should fix this.

Regards

Paul Chapman

Actually, all you need to do is within busbuild, under tools, run the Synchronise BLC. This will update the references OW has about which DLL the BSFN's reside in.

Back