Problem with new column in financial reporting

cyberscout

Hello,

We have developed different reports for financials based on the business view V8300001 (Financial Reporting (F0901/F0902/F0006). Beside the existing columns we added a new column "Group reporting code" to show the fields Alternate Object Account and Alternate Subsidiary from account master.

In a first version I tried to add this column to the view, but this did not work because each account has been added several times (once per cost center).

Then I created Report variables (RV) and added code ^(see attachement) on the "Before Level Brake" trigger with a simple F0901.Fetch Single. This works for standard accounts but the Group Reporting codes are also shown on account balances (account level of detail <= 6).

Does anyone have an idea about how I could reset this Report Variable in order to have it only on posting accounts (account level of detail = 7, 8)? Maybe that does not work at all because it is a financial reporting repot?

Best regards

Attachments

• 146180-GroupReportingPosition.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 102
hi,
please see this
In a tabular section, which one of the following events is used to process the data after each record is fetched?

Column Inclusion

You have to include this in column inclusion, to process the record of each column.

Regards
Deshpande

Hi,

I think you need to fetch Account Level of Detail along with the other two values and then check if Account Level of Detail is >6.

The code should be something like

F0901.Fetch Single
VA evt_Company = TK Company
BC Object Account (F0901) = TK Object Account
BC Subsidiary (F0901) = TK Subsidiary
VA evt_ObjectAccountAlternate <- TK Object Account - Alternate
VA evt_SubsidiaryAlternate <- TK Subsidiary - Alternate
VA VA evt_AccountLevelofDetail <- TK Account Level Of Detail

If VA evt_ObjectAccountAlternate is not equal to <Blank> and VA evt_AccountLevelofDetail is greater than 6

RV GroupReportingPosition = concat(rtrim([VA evt_ObjectAccountAlternate],' '),concat(".",[VA
evt_SubsidiaryAlternate]))

End If

I hope this helps......

Thanks,
PSR

Back