E9.2 Problem Seeing data on Product Allocation Error Screen (P42131)

mgtoombs65

1) I have activated the Product Allocation preference (07). The preference hierarchy is set for Item number / All customer.
2) I entered a sales order for the allocated item to exceed the allocated amount, and received the product allocation warming message.
3) I then selected the row and then selected the row exit for Product Allocation Error (P42131)
4) How the screen for this program did show any data for the selected row. This information is very helpful to determine whether to accept, modify or cancel the line in excess of the allocation.

Can anyone share with me with the Product Allocation error screen (P42131) is not returning any data related to the identified and selected line that caused the product allocation error?
BTW; this program has no processing options. Might there be settings elsewhere that control the functioning of this program?

Anyt insights would be appreciated.

1) I have activated the Product Allocation preference (07). The preference hierarchy is set for Item number / All customer.
2) I entered a sales order for the allocated item to exceed the allocated amount, and received the product allocation warning message.
3) I then selected the row and then selected the row exit for Product Allocation Error (P42131)
4) However the screen for this program did not show any data for the selected row. This information is very helpful to determine whether to accept, modify or cancel the line in excess of the allocation.

Can anyone share with me why the Product Allocation error screen (P42131) is not returning any data related to the identified and selected line that caused the product allocation error?
BTW; this program has no processing options. Might there be settings elsewhere that control the functioning of this program?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Back