E9.2 Problem Insert F4211 ECST

CharlyRock

hello i am having the following problem when i insert to f4211:

I am working with a clone of R42565. When executing an insert to f4211 the ECST field is not mapped but when verified in the table it appears with value. This is wrong since it should appear worthless and is causing problems for the business.
I checked the logs and only see the execution of the statement and then the call to the database with the ESCT with value. In this log no intermediate process appears that is executed except the trigger. Even so, I checked the trigger and it does not change said value.

How can the ECST be taking value for this insert?

thank you very much, greetings

Have you checked the data dictionary definition to see if someone added a default value?

Extended cost might be changing if you are changing fields like quantities , unit cost , are you doing any kind of recosting as a processing option of invoice program

Check the TAB (3) - Price / Cost Update, it may be that it has the call to some version of R42950.

Have you checked the data dictionary definition to see if someone added a default value?
ecst has no modifications in the dictionary

Check for Table Triggers

I checked both the JDE triggers and the database triggers but in neither update the ecst

Check the TAB (3) - Price / Cost Update, it may be that it has the call to some version of R42950.
The report should not raise these lines since they are line types N. However, if the report is stepping on the value, shouldn't you see it in the log?

Extended cost might be changing if you are changing fields like quantities , unit cost , are you doing any kind of recosting as a processing option of invoice program
I believe that this is not the case. But I don't understand the problem of PO

Thanks everyone for your help. We still could not solve this issue

Hi
I am having a similar problem with Inserts to F0411Z1, first Insert is for Domestic, but when later I do an insert for a Foreign (different columns set), the log "Remembers" the previous Domestic Insert!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so AG etc still have values from the previous domestic insert? In the log I can "see" that the Currency table trigger has the previous domestic values set, the resulting SQL is also wrong?
I am using two different Inserts - one for Domestic - the other Foreign
Tools release 9.2.3.5 - not found anything yet on Oracle

Ian Mac, does your process use report level variables (VA rpt_...) or global RV variables mapped as the source for your F0411Z1 inserts? If so, a common bug is to forget to initialize and clear them between insert operations - I'm guilty of this myself as recently as yesterday. And I'd advise CharlyRock to consider this as well.

Hi Kim, the ECST field is not mapped in my insert so i think that is not the problem.
Thanks.

Back