I ran into this problem after I upgraded to Xe, it appears that Xe doesn't
allow any special character in the printer names. What we did was create a
new printer share pointing to the printer we wanted to print to. That way
we didn't have to change printers on everyone's machines, just the people
OneWorld Systems Administrator
Colorado Christian University
I think, it depends on the SP-level. I´m supporting an installation XE,
SP15_006, NT4SP6 Oracle8.1.6.
The name of the servers include an underscore. We were using the
deployment-server as our print-server. With SP13 it was working withoutr
any problems. Since SP13.1 we can not use this server as our print-server.
We configured another server as our print-server but didn´t change the
name of the printer, which includes an underscore. It´s working now...
On 22 May 2001, at 4:13, Chulinin_Timur wrote: