Print Labels from E1 to a zebra printer t402

PauloDarte

Good Day. I read the post
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=136863&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1

i tryed to do this but i cant print directly to the printer! i do the export to csv and the print immediate to the printer and nothing happens! when i go to submited jobs and open the csv file with zpl code in notepad and i try to print to the same printer it works fine. if i open the pdf with the same code i print and no output.
i'm wondering when i choose print immediate and export to csv the system creates a csv and a pdf. what file is sent to the print? i ask this because if i try to print the csv created by jdedwards in notepad it prints ok.

When i do the print imeddiate what jdedwards send to printer? the csv or pdf? i ask this because i think that when i print pdf im printing one image and the print dont interpret the content of pdf and in csv i have a text the printer print the label without problems...
Someone have any ideia how to solve this problem? i aprreciate a lot. Tks in advance.

Zebra printer is not supported with E1.

E1 Supports only PCL, Post Script formats.

Regards
Srikanth

There is a cheap software package out there called Bar Tender (Commmander). It works just fine to bridge the gap to a Zebra printer.

Creating an interface to generate labels is pretty simple!

Paulo, what´s your release and plataform?

You can try change the "Printer Definition Language" to Line Printer in P98616.

Or...

Generate a TXT file with the ZPL code inside then send to printer. Assuming that you running Windows plataform, you can use ExecuteExternalProgram - B34A1030 to call COPY command to do this.

Let us know about it.

You have to create a TXT with ZPL code, and send to printer using a BSFN to call a Windows command. But you have use "win printf" command.

Back