PO Receipt and Receipt Routing

kread

I have a user who is trying to receive an OT. Our process is set up to receive all lines of the OT at once. We have receipt routing turned on so it should initiate receipt routing when the receipt processes.

It's receiving the first several lines with no issue. It gets to one line and returns an error stating "Fetch from table F43091 failed" - I checked the data dictionary and it's code 078I. That's the receipt routing definition file. I've checked it and can see the receipt route has been defined (the other lines wouldn't have worked if it hadn't been).

I've checked the supplier/item relationship and It has also been defined.

I ran the process through debug on my fat client and it looks like it's failing in the business function F4312 Edit Line - XT4312Z1. That's a C business function which I can't read. I did a search for the error code 078I and don't see any references to F43091 with that error code. I also did a search for F43091 and the only reference to it is in a comment. That's about all I can search since I don't know c.

Any ideas how we can determine what's triggering the error? It's kicking out the error on P4312 Form W4312A in the Row Exited and Changed Asynch event rules.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,

078I is used extensively in the JDE business function code. Tyring to track down which line caused the error by reading the code is next to impossible. Instead:

* Enable JDE debug log in you JDE.INI
* Reproduce the error
* Search for 078I in the debug log - it will tell you the business function file (B43xxxxx.c) and the line of code that caused the error.

Back