PO not being made available

Euroboy

Hi List,

Ive added a new PO to an existing template (on a new tab). I've then checked out an application that is using that PO template. However when I try to use/find that PO data item in the event rules it is not there / available for use.

If I re-attach the PO template it does become available ... but then that gives me the problem that all the existing links to the pre-existant PO data items are lost ... and since there are loads I dont want to do that.

Anyone ome across this before and have a solution for it?

Thanks

OneWorld B733 SP11.3 using Oracle Database

Reboot you machine

euroboy <[email protected]> wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Hi List,

Ive added a new PO to an existing template (on a new tab). I've then checked out an application that is using that PO template. However when I try to use/find that PO data item in the event rules it is not there / available for use.

If I re-attach the PO template it does become available ... but then that gives me the problem that all the existing links to the pre-existant PO data items are lost ... and since there are loads I dont want to do that.

Anyone ome across this before and have a solution for it?

Thanks

--------------------------
Visit the forum to view this thread at:
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=OWDEV&Number=7571
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
This is the JDEList One World / XE Developers Mailing Lis!
t.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<hr size=1>Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Mail Personal Address -
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.

Nope, didnt work.

Ive also deleted dddict, ddtext and the glbl* table files - and still no luck.

Looks like I may have to go and re-attach the PO template and accept Ill have to visit all the places the existing PO items were used.

Hi Euroboy,

I have just tried to add new Proc Opt on a new tab to an APPL under
B7331, SP6 (NT, Oracle)
and the new PO was immediatly available in the ERs of the APPL.

Please, let me some question:

1.) Have you added the new PO for an APPL or for an UBE?
2.) Is your OW release exactly B733 or e.g. B7331?
3.) Have you modified the PO template on the same machine on the same path code where you want to acces it in the application?
4.) Have you Checked Out the PO template before tried to access the new PO item in the application?

Waiting for your answers...
Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Zoltan,

The problem is solved. I'd rather not say how ... lets just say there was'nt really a problem.

Sab

Back