PC Budget Upload

m_powell

Hi

I'm hoping that someone can give me an answer to the following issue we have the the PC Budget Upload process.

Firstly apart from the BA ledger type (which doesn't get changed once entered), we also run other ledger types for re-forecasting.

For example, our FY runs from July-June so re-forcasting at this time of the year, we will have 8 months actuals and 4 months forecast values contained in this ledger.

We upload the first 8 months actuals into this ledger and then the remaining 4 months forecast data. The problem comes if we need to upload the 4 months forecast data again: the first process option on UBE R14110 will upload the new values but will wipe the previous 8 months. The second option will retain the first 8 months data but will add the 4 months forecasting amounts to what is already there.

Uploading all the data from one spreadsheet is not easy as the 8 months actuals and 4 months forecast need to be merged and the are to many variables within cost centres/objects to do this without it being a time consuming process.

Apologies for the length of post but I thought the more information, the better.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Malcolm
XE SP22_Q1

Malcolm,
Not the best solution - but is it possible to use the net change amounts only when you reforecast, and fill in the actuals data with zeros. Use the Add option in the R14110, it should then add 0 amount to the actuals and update your forecasts.

Adrian

Re: RE: PC Budget Upload

Adrian

Thanks for the advice - I'll pass it on to those who need to know.

Malcolm

Back