Passing Multiple Input Parameter

Soumen

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Dears,

I have created a simple orchestrator which queries the Address Book application using a Form Request and returns back the Alpha Name and Business Unit based on the Address Book number passed. It is working as expected but I wanted to know if there is a way I can pass multiple Address Book Values and get the result set. So let's say I want to pass 10 AB numbers and the JSON output returns back all the 10 records. Is this doable? using array or something? Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,
Soumen

I m having similar issue with JDE orchestrator. I have an orchestrator calling another local orchestration. First orchestration reads a rest service and spits out another json output which will then be fed to the second orchestration. The expectation is that second orchestration will iterate over the Array list and send out emails as many times. But, this is not working. However, it works when I directly call second orchestrator from studio client and send hard coded json input but not when it is called within another orchestration. Please refer to the attachment for some screen shots. I m not where my understanding is going wrong here. I would really appreciate any information.

We are on E9.2, TR 9.2.2.6, AIS 9.2.2.6, Orchestrator Studio 6.1.4, Oracle 12c, Windows server 2012

Attachments

• Orchestrator Array iterate Issue.zip
    558.8 KB · Views: 57
Back