- I load a Headerless Detail form "Ship Confirm" for a railcar inspected and loaded in SharePoint, based on a parameterized URL.
- The form populates the parameters into the grid columns correctly.
- I press a button that initiates the transaction correctly.
- A second (quantity shipped validation) form "Post Confirm" opens correctly.
- I fill in the quantity column, ensuring the same value is entered twice.
- I press a button that closes the second form, returning to the original form, and that should complete the transaction.
- However, the main form 'Post Commit' event does not get triggered; in consequence the transaction fails.
should execute only in Post Commit, when SV TP Commit Status = CO TP_COMMIT_FAIL
Anybody can help?