Paid Voucher keeps showing up on Create Payment Control Group (R04570)

irfan.refai

irfan.refai

Back in August our A/P user entered a voucher incorrectly but then it was corrected and a check was issued. It showed up again in September on Create Payment Control Group and another check was issued, but was then voided for duplicate payment. It showed up again this month on Create Payment Control Group. Why does JDE still think the voucher was not paid? Any ideas?

Attachments

• Standard Voucher Entry.jpg
    Standard Voucher Entry.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Pay Item History.jpg
    Pay Item History.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Irfan,
Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to see the attachment. Perhaps the voucher is a recurring voucher (PR). What is the doc type of the voucher? I was unable to read it in the attachment.

Again I can't read the attachment. I was trying to see if the PD voucher was inadvertently set up as a recurring voucher. (Yes, this is possible) A couple fields are populated when set up as a recurring voucher. You can easily check this by clicking the recurring box while inquiring. If this is the case, someone must be running the program that creates the recurring vouchers. I've actually seen this happen once many years ago. I thought it was pretty funny.

I checked the Recurring Box while inquiring and it's not set up as a recurring voucher. The recurring frequency field is blank. But it's definitely behaving like a recurring voucher. Is there another field that I should look at?

Document NumberDoc TypeDocument TypeDoc CoInvoice DateG/L DateDue DateGross AmountOpen AmountPay StatPay Status CodeRecur FreqSupplier Number
24055PDDebit Memo1000008/17/201608/19/201608/19/20165658.81PPaid in Full1126

Attachments

• Voucher Detail.jpg
    Voucher Detail.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
What is strange here is the PD doc type is supposed to be a credit to a supplier. I would look at the user ID and see who is creating this.

Back