PacRim - are you a JDE customer in N Cal, Oregon, Washington, or BC Canada and attending BluePrint4d in person?

DaveWagoner

DaveWagoner

Reputable Poster
Hi folks, I'm blasting this here in case there are any JDE customer members* (*not vendors, please) who might not be on our mailing list or signed up with the PacRim Regional Usergroup on Quest. Help decide the in-person future of our regional usergroup at the next in-person event!

(sorry if this is a duplicate of a previous message, I want to make sure we reach our entire customer audience)

Hi folks,

As you probably know, we're at a bit of a crossroads with the PacRim regional usergroup. Bob White and I will be at Blueprint4d in the flesh in a few short weeks, and were tossing around the idea of getting a meet-up going at conference. We want to talk with you in person to help determine the future of the PacRim group.

If you will be there, and are interested in keeping the group going, would you please PM me with your email, or send an email to me below? I'll add you to a list of PacRim Blueprint4d attendees and we'll communicate directly with you in the near future on if/where/when we'll meet.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Dave

Back