E9.2 P98ORCH error while running from localweb

Soumen

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Dear List,

We are getting the below error when running a orchestration from the P98ORCH logged into local web on a FAT client. I made sure I have the correct entries in JDE.ini and JAS.ini on the local FAT client but still getting this error. I am able to run it though when I log into JDV920 on the localhost. Any ideas?

AIS Proxy Caller - AIS Login Failure java.lang.Exception: {"message":"Authorization Failure: The list of Environments and Roles was returned unexpectedly.","exception":"E1LoginException","timeStamp":"2022-01-10T05:20:54.052-0800","deprecated":true }

I have the entries for AIS server and port under jde.ini and jas.ini.

Thanks,
Soumen

E1 9.2
TR: 9.2.5.3, WebLogic 12c

Most likely you need the AIS certs locally. I have attached our organization's Orchestration Developer Guide with everything cut out except the section on using B98ORCH. It documents what you need to do to get B98ORCH / P98ORCH running on a development client (Fat client) including a short cut you can make so you don't have to add the AIS certs to your local WebLogic instance.

Attachments

• Acme JDE Developer Guide - Orchestrator - Calling B98ORCH.pdf
    552.5 KB · Views: 106
Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for sharig the doc, very helpful indeed.

Question - If I am using HTTP port for the AIS under [FORMSERVICE] - I think the importing the certification is not required. correct.
Also is Step - 3 - Edit LocalLogicCatalog.xml required on local FAT client if using HTTP?

Thanks again.
Soumen

I believe you are correct, if you are not using HTTPS then you shouldn't need the cert which also means you dont need to edit LocalLogicCatalog.xml either. That was just a quick "hack" so you don't have to import the cert into the weblogic trust store.

Hi, We are trying to use weblocal to debug some process / BSFN but they are always failling using the DV920 Env as the default. I suspect since we are on linux logic server , the weblocal is trying to execute asynchronous BSFN on the logic server. Is someone running Eone on Linux having same issue on FAT weblocal?
thanks.
Serge

Hi, We are trying to use weblocal to debug some process / BSFN but they are always failling using the DV920 Env as the default. I suspect since we are on linux logic server , the weblocal is trying to execute asynchronous BSFN on the logic server. Is someone running Eone on Linux having same issue on FAT weblocal?
thanks.
Serge

Attachments

• 2022-09-22 11_54_11-.png
    2022-09-22 11_54_11-.png
    23 KB · Views: 22
Hi friends,

I get the same error:
{
"message": "Authorization Failure: The list of Environments and Roles was returned unexpectedly.",
"exception": "E1LoginException",
"timeStamp": "2023-10-23T08:32:05.349+0200"
}

But in my case, we called from rest service from external application. We have certificate and we called right with a default enviroment but not force the enviroment.

This is the call:
1698043564634.png

for example, if I put JPD920 works fine.

What's could be?

Thanks

Hi alfredorz
Can you check with JDEST user ID is able to login in Html link . It looks like its missing JPDEG920 environment access in roles of JDEST user Id.
if you add that it may resolve i am thinking.

Back