E9.2 P98ORCH error while running from localweb

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Dear List,

We are getting the below error when running a orchestration from the P98ORCH logged into local web on a FAT client. I made sure I have the correct entries in JDE.ini and JAS.ini on the local FAT client but still getting this error. I am able to run it though when I log into JDV920 on the localhost. Any ideas?

AIS Proxy Caller - AIS Login Failure java.lang.Exception: {"message":"Authorization Failure: The list of Environments and Roles was returned unexpectedly.","exception":"E1LoginException","timeStamp":"2022-01-10T05:20:54.052-0800","deprecated":true }

I have the entries for AIS server and port under jde.ini and jas.ini.

Thanks,
Soumen

E1 9.2
TR: 9.2.5.3, WebLogic 12c

BOster

Legendary Poster
Most likely you need the AIS certs locally. I have attached our organization's Orchestration Developer Guide with everything cut out except the section on using B98ORCH. It documents what you need to do to get B98ORCH / P98ORCH running on a development client (Fat client) including a short cut you can make so you don't have to add the AIS certs to your local WebLogic instance.

Attachments

• Acme JDE Developer Guide - Orchestrator - Calling B98ORCH.pdf
    552.5 KB · Views: 12

Soumen

Reputable Poster
Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for sharig the doc, very helpful indeed.

Question - If I am using HTTP port for the AIS under [FORMSERVICE] - I think the importing the certification is not required. correct.
Also is Step - 3 - Edit LocalLogicCatalog.xml required on local FAT client if using HTTP?

Thanks again.
Soumen

BOster

Legendary Poster
I believe you are correct, if you are not using HTTPS then you shouldn't need the cert which also means you dont need to edit LocalLogicCatalog.xml either. That was just a quick "hack" so you don't have to import the cert into the weblogic trust store.