E9.0 P4306 Purchasing Instructions in E1

NigeeBaby

I am using E1 and looking to set up Purchasing Instructions for a Vendor Ship-To Address.
In World we could use the P4306 but I cannot find what has replaced this functionality in E1.
Can anyone please advise.

You can setup Delivery Instructions for a vendor which are copied down to the purchase order header and printed on the purchase order R43500 document

1620606429353.png

1620606857257.png

Hi Paul
Thanks for coming back to me, I failed to explain my situation in enough detail. I can attach the instructions as you have shown above but my problem is defining the link of a Supplier Ship-To Address to my actual Purchasing Address. How do I link this 'Ship-to' address to the actual Address of the Company purchasing the goods? Do I just populate the Parent Address?

has a good answer to this questionhas a good answer to this question from an FAQ document in MOS
E1: 43: Purchase Order Entry (P4310) FAQ (Doc ID 1128793.1)​

Address Book Numbers (Supplier / Ship To/ Buyer)

Question 1 - Where does the system default the Ship To address in the Purchase Order Header?​

Answer 1 - When entering a purchase order, if the Ship-To is not manually entered, the default depends on processing option #1 on the Interfaces tab of P4310.

If set 1 - the Address Number setup in the Branch/Plant Constants of the Header Branch/Plant will be defaulted.

If set Blank - the Address Number on the More Detail tab in Business Unit (F0006) will be defaulted. If the Address Number is blank on the More Details tab of the Business Unit an Address Numver Invalid Error (0037) will be displayed.

has a good answer to this questionhas a good answer to this question from an FAQ document in MOS
E1: 43: Purchase Order Entry (P4310) FAQ (Doc ID 1128793.1)​

Address Book Numbers (Supplier / Ship To/ Buyer)

Question 1 - Where does the system default the Ship To address in the Purchase Order Header?​

Answer 1 - When entering a purchase order, if the Ship-To is not manually entered, the default depends on processing option #1 on the Interfaces tab of P4310.

If set 1 - the Address Number setup in the Branch/Plant Constants of the Header Branch/Plant will be defaulted.

If set Blank - the Address Number on the More Detail tab in Business Unit (F0006) will be defaulted. If the Address Number is blank on the More Details tab of the Business Unit an Address Numver Invalid Error (0037) will be displayed.

What a fabulous answer and information, I have struggled to find this info so thanks very much, you're a Star!

Back