P3002Z1 - Uploading BOM

Bally_BK

Well Known Member
Hi All,

While uploading the BOM in Application (just import data from excel sheet ) P3002Z1 getting error message "Invalid Overwrite or Read] The system may become unstable.Please debug the Application using the Event Rule Debugger.
Application:p3002Z1 Event :Button Clicked "

Any input is highly appreciated

Regards
Bally

[ QUOTE ]
Hi All,

While uploading the BOM in Application (just import data from excel sheet ) P3002Z1 getting error message "Invalid Overwrite or Read] The system may become unstable.Please debug the Application using the Event Rule Debugger.
Application:p3002Z1 Event :Button Clicked "

Any input is highly appreciated

Regards
Bally

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me expand on my question of manual entry... What environment is this happening in? DEV? PROD? Has it been working and is now NOT working? Have you made any changes to the object? Can you manually type in information to the P3002Z1 and does it work? Can you use other spreadsheets? Have you tried one record at a time form the spreadsheet? What release are you on?

We need to know all of this to help you figure out what is happening. I've recently been doing a lot of work with BOMs and Routings and the interop piece and have had no issues like what you describe. I've even been altering the entry form to validate input and default in info if not provided.

Give us a little more to go than just the result and we might be able to help more...

Hi Bally,

My suggesstion is not specific to the mentioned form.
Delete ALL User Override of that form and try again.
If it is required, re-create the User Override and make an other try.
Let us know, does it work or not. Thanks & Good Luck.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back