P00091 supplemental database setup

jdecoder

jdecoder

Well Known Member
Hi,
Anybody has any idea about P00091, how to use it or any kind of information source you can direct me to. The title says supplemental database setup and our client has lot of tag tables for transfer, sales etc… looking at the name of the application I presume may be I can use it to tag information.

Thanks.

If you are going process data into F00092, then you need to sepup F00091. You have to define SDB & TYDT info in F00091 before processing supplemental data into F00092.

“If you are going process data into F00092” Means what?? What exactly is the functionality of the application can u explain giving me an example? In which module dose it fall, I am confused in which heading will I find documentation for the same.

This application is used to record your supplemental data for any transactions luike remarks,costs,date,reason codes that is not available in the standar application. For eg: in manufacturing we do Material issue to a location with application P3112. But additional data like machine name, work centre details cannot be mentioned. So to record this data we use the P00092 application. To get more help see the documentation for adress book > supplemental data.For Help on how to use this please revert.

Sandeep Jadhav
Manufacturing Consultant JDE
[email protected]

Back