Overiding next status in PO

nick69

Hi forum

When I modify a PO, I have set the processing option to overide next status to 280. It works well for the line I modified but I'd like to overide ALL lines status in order to have all PO at 280. Is that possible?

Nick
JDE 8.12

Hi,

U can use the application speed status update (P43025) to update the status for the entire order.

Regards,
Sankarguru Mani

You can use "P43025 - PO Speed Status Update" to update STATUS for all lines in a PO.All you have to do is configure (Set Processing Options ) a version as per your requirements.

Hello Nick

First of all, you can not automatically modify statuses on an existing order. You indicated that you were making a modification and that you have processing options (I assume that you mean on P4310) set to Overnide Next Status to 280. This will be effective for any new orders you create but will not impact existing lines. Additionally, I am assuming that you have Order Activity Rules established for all purchase order types and line types you are referring to in this inquiry?

If the set ups are correct, you can manually update any unreceived detail lines to your desired Next statuses provided that they conform to your OAR. The Override Next Status to 280 in the P4310 Process Options, will take care of your desired Next Status with any newly added detail line.

One option you can think of if you are NOT using the approval processing. You can setup a fictitious approval route with very large amoount as the approval limit. Enable reapprove change orders and set the approved status as 280 in the processing options. Also set 280 as other allowed status in the OAR. You should now be able to take allo lines to 280.

Govind

Back