E9.2 Output parameters for B98ORCH

khaleesi

Hi there, I am calling B98ORCH from an app.
The output of the Orch studio for that orchestration looks like this :
{
"PLC_UP": "1",
"PLC_DOWN": "-1",
"TotalPackedBoxes": "0",
"jde__status": "SUCCESS",
"jde__startTimestamp": "2023-04-18T17:12:56.716-0500",
"jde__endTimestamp": "2023-04-18T17:12:56.841-0500",
"jde__serverExecutionSeconds": 0.125
}

I am using a variable to grab PLC_DOWN output. however it doesn't return any value. And I am not able to figure out why wrong I am doing.
Doesn't B98ORCh already parse output JSON?
any help is really appreciated . Thanks.
1681857915222.png

Thanks,
Gauri.
JDE E920, tools release 9.2.6.3

btw I also grabbing REPTEXT output, the last parameter, in that function. But that also doesnt return full JSON. Is there a setting that needs to be done?

Following, I have zero experience yet with B98ORCH but assume that the outcome of this will be valuable.

btw I also grabbing REPTEXT output, the last parameter, in that function. But that also doesnt return full JSON. Is there a setting that needs to be done?
Hi khaleesi,

What REPTEXT output json return? could you write here? I've used B98ORCH and I hadn't problem with output variable and json. Could you debug orchestrator and check response?

well, Oracle support community helped me with this. As support gentleman suggested, I passed '1' to WaitForResponse parameter and it has worked.

this is my test app returning output.

1682437161602.png

Also on that, I have another question, can B98ORCH be run on jde fat client. unless its deployed, I cannot test it.

It can be run on a fat client, you just need to point an AIS instance back to your fat client (and make sure to login in to a J environment. on said fat client) There's info here - doc ID 2709146.1. It's not certified, but I can tell you it works.

Back