OSA configured but fml doesn't work, why?!

Jef

OSA configured but fml doesn\'t work, why?!

Hi,
I've configured my report in the P986168 for running with the OSA. I run my report via batch version, and I precise the interface name too. But, the .fml document dosesn't want to generate, when I go to submitted job, select my job and try to open OSA, it tell me "Unable to retrieve output from <server>". By the way, the PDF version is generated correctly. It seems JDE is doing nothing of my configuration about the OSA for this report...
confused.gif

I have searched directly in the folder where the fml are supposed to save, but nothing about my report.

We have a lot of other report running as fml, but not made by me. What I have not do correctly, does it required other thing to get configured, why its not working?

Thanks a lot!

Re: OSA configured but fml doesn\'t work, why?!

I juste made a new test: I changed configured interface for my report to "FSOSASAVE", and this one work!!

But all the other report run as "FSOSATX"... I'm worry about that, why my report doesn't want to run with "FSOSATX"?

Re: OSA configured but fml doesn\'t work, why?!

Hi

The fml file only gets produced with the interface set to FSOSASAVE. With FSOSATX the OSA information is sent directly to formscape, no fml is used. You can however set Formscape up to save the OSA data in a fml file after it has been processed.

Back