E9.2 Orchestator (9.2.4.3) Error Message: rid is Required

alfredorz

alfredorz

Well Known Member
Hi jde friends,

I've done a form request, to SGA Putaway confirm and override location. And when execute the orchestator, return error:
{
"status": "ERROR",
"message": "ServiceRequest FREQ_CONFIRMAR_PUTAWAY_OVERRIDE: Message: rid is Required",
"exception": "Exception",
"timeStamp": "2020-12-02T09:57:42.446+0100",
"userDefinedErrorText": ""
}

Freq has 2 forms, first form assign variabes, find, select first row and file->override action:
FREQ_P4617_1.png

The second form, only cancel (to test, the process could be assign to location grid, and press confirm):
FREQ_P4617_2.png

I've created a Orchestator with this Freq only, I assign parameters to input orchestator and map variables:
FREQ_P4617_3.png
FREQ_P4617_4.png

But when execute return error!!
FREQ_P4617_5.png FREQ_P4617_6.png FREQ_P4617_7.png

In web it works fine, I recorder process from web. But I don't know this error. If I delete the second form works, but i need second form to change location in grid if it works.

What happens? it's configuration? it's a error for me? I'm new in orchestator.

Thanks a lot! Best regards.

Last edited:
I've run into this before, but couldn't remember how I resolved it. I did find the following on Oracle for you:

"
The "rid is required" message is returned from the HTML server when an app stack request gets out of sync. When it cannot identify the currently open stack you are attempting to work with in the app stack request. RID is part of the identifying information of a currently open application stack on the HTML server. An application stack request cannot execute properly if the identifying information is not found because it cannot continue operating on an unknown stack.

This can happen when the data being passed into the form service request causes another form to be required which has not been included in the original app stack flow.

To troubleshoot, try processing the same data within E1 application to verify what is happening and the forms that are being called. Based on the results, the orchestration may need to be modified to accommodate the type of data being passed into the form service request.
"

In the past, I may have gotten the logs off the AIS server and traced through them to find the root cause. The logs are hard to slog through, but you can find a lot more detail about what is happening as it goes through each service request.

Regards,
Ellen

I've run into this before, but couldn't remember how I resolved it. I did find the following on Oracle for you:

"
The "rid is required" message is returned from the HTML server when an app stack request gets out of sync. When it cannot identify the currently open stack you are attempting to work with in the app stack request. RID is part of the identifying information of a currently open application stack on the HTML server. An application stack request cannot execute properly if the identifying information is not found because it cannot continue operating on an unknown stack.

This can happen when the data being passed into the form service request causes another form to be required which has not been included in the original app stack flow.

To troubleshoot, try processing the same data within E1 application to verify what is happening and the forms that are being called. Based on the results, the orchestration may need to be modified to accommodate the type of data being passed into the form service request.
"

In the past, I may have gotten the logs off the AIS server and traced through them to find the root cause. The logs are hard to slog through, but you can find a lot more detail about what is happening as it goes through each service request.

Regards,
Ellen

Thanks Ellen, please if you remember solution I would be very grateful if you told me

I believe this is the exact same error I was having a few months ago. For whatever reason, the P4617 form requires a Query. You will need to create a query object and attach it to the first form. It is quite buggy when trying to attach the query but I was eventually able to get it working. When we moved to our most recent release it actually started giving me a different error, which was Advanced Query not Found. That was how I figured out what the issue was.

Hope this helps,

Brian
Software Developer II

I believe this is the exact same error I was having a few months ago. For whatever reason, the P4617 form requires a Query. You will need to create a query object and attach it to the first form. It is quite buggy when trying to attach the query but I was eventually able to get it working. When we moved to our most recent release it actually started giving me a different error, which was Advanced Query not Found. That was how I figured out what the issue was.

Hope this helps,

Brian
Software Developer II

Thanks Brian!!

Finally as I need override location, I development the logical edit business function and more in the first form with edits columns and aditional button. And I created a process recorder and works fine... But the problem I have now, is if there are a error with confirmation or override "custom" orchestator cannot return the error. Why could be this problem? return advanced query error as you say, so I'll try your solution. The problem is in the PHP application when services return response cannot show specific error, I can show a general error and later users try in PC to know the problem (afortunatelly not there are much).

Later, I created a new orchestator for P46100 Replishment and i cannot had any problem.

Best regards.

It works fine Brian!!! That's good! But the problem is I use the same orchestator for putaway and picking confirmation, pass the version by param. When the version is the same configurated in Form Request works fine Ok, but when the version is diferent (but this version has same advanced query and same name too) it doesn't show "ridc is required" error but if there are error in application not return this... So, I think should create one form request for putaway and other one for picking and a flag as input parameter to orchestator with a rule for call a putaway sreq or picking sreq depends it. (or two orchestator).

Best regards.

Back