E9.2 ORCH: Orchestrator Studio functionality works except for Process Recorder...

JohnBartolucci

Running E1 9.2.5.3 (32 bit) with Dep. Server on Win. 2019, Ent. Server and JAS HTML/AIS Servers on OEL 7.9 with JDK/JRE @ v. 8_311.

Have been able to test some Orch. functionality with success, but 'Process Recorder' is not there, not available for users on the AIS Server, nor the WebDev Client.

The UDO View and Action Sec., I've tried to add for 'RECORDER' objects, but the actual objects associated with 'RECORDER' are 'NOT FOUND' via OMW/OMW_WEB.

Aside from Installing the TR 9.2.5.3 and ORCH required components ESU, is there something else I've missed?
Does anyone know the name(s) of the OMW objects required to run Process Recorder successfully from Orch. Studio on the AIS Server or WebDev Client?
Does anyone know where within the AIS server path(s) I might look to verify that Process Recorder object code components are actually there?

My Solution for Process Recorder not appearing under user's 'Personalization' drop down:

See Oracle Support Doc ID: 2072336.1 To set up/verify UDO security...

once completed/verified, then:

See Oracle Support Doc ID: 2421746.1

In my lab, I had used Security Workbench P00950 to grant Security for P98I0000 to the Specific User ID.

P98I0000 and its forms include 'Process Recorder'.

It turns out that Security needs to be added for '*PUBLIC' & P98I0000, as per Doc. ID: 2421746.1 instructions.

Cleared User Caches on AIS/HTML instances, (also as per Doc ID: 2421746.1 instructions)...

[ I decided to shut down AIS & HTML servers, & restarted HTML Server first, and then AIS Server, just to be sure everything came up cleanly. ].

Process Recorder is visible now and working fine.

My Lab Environment:

E1 TR 9.2.5.3 (32 bit) w. Update 7. Oracle Java JDK/JRE 8 v. 311.
WebLogic 12.2.1.4.0
Enterprise & JAS Servers: Oracle Ent. Linux 7.9.
Deployment Server: Windows Server 2019.
WebDev Client on Windows 10.
Lab Hypervisor: Ubuntu Linux 22.04 LTS. 64GB RAM Intel i7 (12 core) CPU @ 3.4 ghz. Disks (sata) : [0] 1TB - OS/Swap and [1] 6TB - E1 VM Guests.
Upgrades to E1 64-bit support and v. 23 pending...

Back