E9.2 Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Apps

Rustu Tolga Sen

Hi All,

I could't find any mobile application on App store for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Is there anybody has an information about it?

Thanks,

Tolga

Hi All,

I could't find any mobile application on App store for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Is there anybody has an information about it?

Thanks,

Tolga
Hi,

We are currently testing the Swift application server from Ephlux. This is the no code/low code developer platform that comes with a number of developed applications for various mobile devises including hand held scanners. Thus far this solution is looking good.

Hello!
(first post btw)
I am trying to develop a few using Flutter
1. Cycle Count App (Barcode Scanning using Back camera)
2. Various Approvals Apps
3. More ideas/modules/work-flows appreciated.

Oh and Integration with JDE is done using BSSV.
It feels like spending time with old granny and her young grand daughter

Regards,
H4ls3y (its my gaming alias)

Hi All,

Thanks,

Tolga
Hi Tolga,

JD Edwards changed their Mobile Application Strategy as detailed here - E1: MOB: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Strategy (Doc ID 2652952.1)

Oracle stopped providing the Out of Box applications for JD Edwards in the App Store and Playstore. Instead, customers can choose/develop their own Mobile Application platform and leverage the Orchestrator as a means to make calls into JD Edwards. You can use something like Oracle VBCS, Microsoft Power Apps, etc, or even explore some of the low code / no code Mobile Application Platforms that provide out-of-box apps for JD Edwards.

One such platform is AtomIQ which has several out of box mobile apps for JD Edwards - https://www.atomiq.us/mobile/atomiq-oob-mobile-apps/

Furthermore, the AtomIQ platform can be used to quickly create mobile apps for any Enterprise Application using several integration mechanisms from REST to SOAP to DB to File-based integrations.

Back