OneWorld Sizing Documents

Hickory

Could anyone direct me toward any OneWorld sizing documents?

Thanks in advance.

Xe,SP16,HPUX 11.01, Oracle 8.1.6.3.1

Andrew,
Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but my understanding is this Forum is supposed to share knowledge (versus e-mail collecting).
Am I asking for too much in you providing ALL of us with the Sizing reply? If you can't attach it, at least give us a hint, description, site address, ... something, ANYthing!
Thank you so much,

LIVE: B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 806, FormScape 2.1
SANDBOX: Xe SP15 & Update2, Oracle 8i
RS/6000, Citrix

Adrian,

You are not wrong. I strongly agree with you ! JDEList should not be there for eMail exchange ! I also think that valuable information is always a good thing to SHARE !

Message for some other JDE List User :(those user will recognize themself)

- Begin ----------------------
There is a very nice forum at www.jdelist.com. The Forum primary usage (correct me if i'm wrong) should be for information exchange!

Her is a example : somebody ask a question ON THE FORUM, other users give a answer ON THE FORUM, this way EVERYBODY will see and share the answer. This forum (in case you don't know) let you attach document to a post. This Document will be visible in the forum under attachement (beside the post itself).

Step to include a attachement to a post. Go to the forum clic on "post", enter you message and then clic on preview (that's the way to include attachement), attach you file and then clic on "post it".
- End -------------------------

Christian Audet

Implementing B7333 (Xe) SP14.1, SQL
(Support B732, B7331 and B7332)

Ca va Christian, ca va!
I did not give enough time and effort in my reply to put it in THE honorable manner you did :)
Thanks everybody for your patience,

LIVE: B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 806, FormScape 2.1
SANDBOX: Xe SP15 & Update2, Oracle 8i
RS/6000, Citrix

Here, for EVERYONE to see...LOL!

Try this link for some online sizers I used before. Some of the links appear to be broken, and some require you to register, but there's lots of information there:

http://www.wohldorf.com/ResourceCenter/RCHW.htm

---------------------------------
OneWorld Xe SP15
Clustered Windows 2000 + SQL 2000

KG --> OneWorld Online --> Minimum Technical Requirements

ow_developer
Xe, SP16, W2K, SQL 7.0

Back