OneWorld Environment Colour - Release

ProjectRoom

Well Known Member
Well I assume most people know about the FCC (FatClientColour) program now and that the latest release is version 1.5. Well 1.6 is nearly complete and the following updates are included:

> Settings Editor:
- Auto Hide Option
- Executable Load Option (Explorer, Solutions Explorer or Custom)
- Hide/Show Shortcut Key Selection
- Settings Saved On Each Edit (Obvious but reassuring)

> Break Lock:
Currently FCC locks out when loading, as it is waiting for OneWorld Explorer to load. Now, Press ESC, it breaks the lock and enabled you to close, move minimise the program.

> Re-load:
If FCC is open and OneWorld is not, double clicking the FCC Program will not reload OneWorld. 1.6 will allow this.

Please Post any functionality you wish this program to have here, I will add the ones I think are useful in 1.6.

Cheers

PR

[ B7.3.3.2 ][ SP 11.3 ][ NT 4.0 ][ AS/400 co-existance ]

The kind Adrian Chimirel has 1.6b, he is going to test the functions he requested. I have added all updates to 1.6 now, the only thing missing is Colour in Solutions Explorer (the Environment path is visible). The following are added to 1.6:

> Settings Editor:
- Auto Hide Option
- Executable Load Option (Explorer, Solutions Explorer or Custom)
- Hide/Show Shortcut Key Selection
- Auto-Popup for Executable Load Option (Optional).
- Settings Saved On Each Edit (Obvious but reassuring)

> Break Lock:
Currently FCC locks out when loading, as it is waiting for OneWorld Explorer to load. Now, Press ESC, it breaks the lock and enabled you to close, move minimise the program.

> Re-load:
If FCC is open and OneWorld is not, double clicking the FCC Program will not reload OneWorld. 1.6 will allow this.

> Solutions(Xe) / ActivEra(B7331/B7332)
Now the Environment Path is displayed in the Title (like on other windows). Also this is now a option to load, instead of the normal Explorer.

If all goes well, I will release 1.6 Soon (Today or Tomorrow). Any ideas are welcome and can be included in 1.6 if you hurry.

Cheers

PR

[ B7.3.3.2 ][ SP 11.3 ][ NT 4.0 ][ AS/400 co-existance ]

Back